Count Dracula's School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Count Dracula's School

Come into the school of Count Dracula. The only place for supernatural and mythological students on the web!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Front of the school.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JaCk.B

JaCk.B

Male
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Front of the school. Empty
PostSubject: Front of the school.   Front of the school. EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:51 pm

Walking up the steps for the first day I was a little mad and dissapointed my brother found a fair school for me to go to where he knows i wont kill anyone else. It was so unfair he didn't have to go to school...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Fluffy
King
Mr.Fluffy

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Front of the school.   Front of the school. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:52 pm

I saw another boy walking up the steps to my new home. The Count said to be social, so here was my best shot. "Hi, I'm Ethan Afrit, and I am what my name says, fire spirit. How and what are you?"
Back to top Go down
https://schoolofmagic.forumotion.net
JaCk.B

JaCk.B

Male

PostSubject: Re: Front of the school.   Front of the school. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:56 pm

"um.. Hello Ethan FireSpirit I am Jack Barakat and I'm not what my name is. I am a bloodsucker and am relitively evil as my good friend Jen likes to presume." i reply to the geek or dork. "light me on fire and i swear to god almighty i will kick your ass" i also add smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Fluffy
King
Mr.Fluffy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Front of the school.   Front of the school. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:59 pm

"Its Ethan Afrit, not Ethan Firespirit. I am an afrit, and I wont set you on fire. But with you being a bloodsucker, I am curius what would happen if you drank my blood. Besides, I get my poweres from a clan of Arabic Jinns, I cant use my powers for destruction, unless I am at war. Otherwise, I can only use them for self defense." I looked over the new freind I made,"We freinds, or are you one of those vampires who dont associate with anyone but vampires?"
Back to top Go down
JaCk.B

JaCk.B

Male

PostSubject: Re: Front of the school.   Front of the school. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:02 pm

"yeah Mr.Afrit... Do i really look like the assoite with Vamps type?" I ask laughing. "I thought you would have some brain in that big head of yours" i reply holding out my head. "pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Fluffy
King
Mr.Fluffy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Front of the school.   Front of the school. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:04 pm

'You do relise that anger can release my powers as well right. and no you dont. So...how old are you, like, not when you got turned, but how long have you been...around?"
Back to top Go down
JaCk.B

JaCk.B

Male

PostSubject: Re: Front of the school.   Front of the school. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:06 pm

"Dude I'm 407 next month" i reply. "and if anger also makes you mad you better make a list of all the things that make you mad cuz i meant that part about lighting me on fire."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Fluffy
King
Mr.Fluffy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Front of the school.   Front of the school. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:08 pm

I laughed hard, "Just dont insult me, and if you do, make sure you are really sarcastic about it, or it is really funny." I opened up my hand, and made a little ball of smoke "About all I can do right now."
Back to top Go down
JaCk.B

JaCk.B

Male

PostSubject: Re: Front of the school.   Front of the school. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:10 pm

"okay fair enough" i reply "i was thinking you might be good to have around if i ever want to have a camp fire" i say jokingly with a laugh. "sorry im not much for listening to rules.... i already destroyed a gargoile...."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Fluffy
King
Mr.Fluffy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Front of the school.   Front of the school. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:12 pm

I sat down on the steps of the schools, "How and Why did you do that."
Back to top Go down
JaCk.B

JaCk.B

Male

PostSubject: Re: Front of the school.   Front of the school. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:14 pm

"destroy the gargoile?" i ask.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Fluffy
King
Mr.Fluffy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Front of the school.   Front of the school. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:15 pm

"what else would I be talking about. Some human?"
Back to top Go down
JaCk.B

JaCk.B

Male

PostSubject: Re: Front of the school.   Front of the school. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:18 pm

"well im not sure" i reply "it was creeping me out the eyes would stop staring at me... I couldn't hadle it and climbed up the side of the building to pop out the eyeballs but instead i fell backwards and landed on my back. Lots of pain. Anyways I took the stairs up to the roof and pulled out the eyes and smashed them with a horn from its head. But the demented wing wasn't me..."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Fluffy
King
Mr.Fluffy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Front of the school.   Front of the school. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:20 pm

"Wouldnt it just be easier to use some vampire magic, like the Count does? I wish I had more power. Im half human, so I dont have the whole afrit power list. Just the flashy ones."
Back to top Go down
JaCk.B

JaCk.B

Male

PostSubject: Re: Front of the school.   Front of the school. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:23 pm

"I'm not that type of vampire" i reply flashing my fangs. "I got no powers but i have ALOT of mind tricks and some of the other minor things like superhuman strengths and gutair playing skills..." i mutter "anyways dont you think we should head nside now?" i ask.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Fluffy
King
Mr.Fluffy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Front of the school.   Front of the school. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:25 pm

"i guess, the count said I have to keep my grades up to par if I am going to be going here for free
Back to top Go down
JaCk.B

JaCk.B

Male

PostSubject: Re: Front of the school.   Front of the school. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:27 pm

"Ah then we should defently go in..." i say opening the big wooden doors. "hey can i call you Thailia?" i ask.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Fluffy
King
Mr.Fluffy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Front of the school.   Front of the school. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:34 pm

"Sure, see you later." I said as I walked away for my first class, self-control(for real).
Back to top Go down
JaCk.B

JaCk.B

Male

PostSubject: Re: Front of the school.   Front of the school. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:40 am

I laughed walking towards my first class... Thailia in Indoneasian means BigWig in German and BigWig in German means BigHeaded in english.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front of the school.   Front of the school. Empty

Back to top Go down

Front of the school.
Page 1 of 1