Count Dracula's School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Count Dracula's School

Come into the school of Count Dracula. The only place for supernatural and mythological students on the web!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bbeeaacchh (:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xocas
Twipire
xocas

Female
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Bbeeaacchh (: Empty
PostSubject: Bbeeaacchh (:   Bbeeaacchh (: EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:39 pm

Jennifer wandered onto the beach, Bryson tagging along behind her. Jennifer moved closer towards the water as Bryson hung back on the sand, looking around. It was beautiful out today, hopefully some more people would appear before to long.
Back to top Go down
Ghoustie's
Queen and Head Twipire
Ghoustie's

Female
Number of posts : 363
Location : Well, lets see here. I'm in the United States. Does that work? No? Hm. Stalker.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Bbeeaacchh (:   Bbeeaacchh (: EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:18 pm

I hid in the forest, looking out to the beach.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Cloud_Cover/index.php?act=idx
elizibeth

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Bbeeaacchh (:   Bbeeaacchh (: EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:45 pm

I drove along a nice stretch of forest that abruptly ended at a beach a small secluded beach i guessed it would probably be the best place to park. I know i wouldn't spend to much time on the beach I wasn't one for the beach. Instead i preferred the dense green of the forest, plus I hoped to find a nice meadow to settle down into, a place i could call my own so i had somewhere out doors to go and study that would be away from everyone a place where i could just be myself. I pulled off the highway and parked in the gravel along the beach hoping that it wasn't a hot zone in the summer, but at the same time knowing that that hope was probably wasted. *sigh* i decided not to spend any time on the beach at i got of my bike. There would be other days for that. Sunnier days. I got off my bike and took a look around it was a lot sunnier out her along the beach I contemplating changing my plans. I looked around and realized That there were people already here. I was going to have to learn to be a little more observant of my surroundings. I searched the forest reaching out to every insect and bug around me searching for anything they might have picked up as unnatural cautiously making sure i wasn't calling any of them to me. I quickly found out the location of a... vampire by the fear that the animals were projecting toward me a vampire would be the most likely cause. Well that was fine I would just spend a few min on the beach while the sun still shined around me.

I walked onto the beach and found a nice place to lay down just outside of the shade of the trees. The sun felt good against my closed eyes. I quietly searched the forest around me while listening to the people playing on the beach. I wanted to make sure that if anyone moved i would know. I was using it as a chance to train myself to be more observant. I was far to use to being alone and ignoring my surroundings

I didn't realize that i had fallen asleep until the light on the inside of my eyeleds vanished. When I woke up the sun was sliding down the water. Well time to go home and really catch some shut eye. I thought. I quickly got up and left the beach heading for my bike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bbeeaacchh (:   Bbeeaacchh (: Empty

Back to top Go down

Bbeeaacchh (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Count Dracula's School :: CD's School :: Beach-
Jump to: