Count Dracula's School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Count Dracula's School

Come into the school of Count Dracula. The only place for supernatural and mythological students on the web!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elizibeth Mary Amilla

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elizibeth

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Elizibeth Mary Amilla Empty
PostSubject: Elizibeth Mary Amilla   Elizibeth Mary Amilla EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:24 am

Name: Elizibeth Mary Amilla
Link to picture: (sorry i couldn't get the image to work on here)
http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens2046020module10160663photo_1214347070anime3.jpg
Personality: Elizibeth always has a smile on her face to greet everyone with, but even though first impression would seem to show her as an outgoing person, she rarely is. She's very laid back, calm, shy, and self-preserved. She never makes many friends and can be easily found with her nose in a book or outside communicating with the wilderness around her. Although she is highly intelligent it is not something that comes naturally and she is often found studying in her room or in an isolated section of the local library. Her history is a mystery to all but herself. She was born half vampire and although her mother was human she knows nothing else of her. She died while giving birth to her only child. Her Father suffered from a great depression and soon killed himself after leaving her with her only aunt and uncle, who thereupon raised her till she turned 7 where upon they abandoned her to CDS.
Role Play Post: I started to unpack my 2 small bags of luggage, sure my father had left me with a fair amount of money, all of which i had carefully hidden from my aunt and uncle, since the day i meet them i knew they would only care for me out of the love they held for my mother. I also knew that they hadn't just sent me here, they had abandoned me here to stay for all eternity or at least for the rest of my life, and sadly this information didn't bring up any emotion of sadness, or regret, it was simply the way my life had always been the only place i had ever belonged was in the wilderness with my friends, with the animals. "Will i be allowed time to spend with them? probably not." i muttered to myself. Talking to myself had become a nasty habit i had created from my earliest days, then again being locked in a room to myself didn't give me much of a chance to talk to anyone else. "I wonder who will be the brave one here, who will dare to take in the new girl? Why did you have to leave father?" i said the last part staring up at the sky. it was no use, as always there would never come a response. I finished my unpacking, slowly for a supernatural creature, and laid back in my bed closing my eyes to think.
Back to top Go down
Ghoustie's
Queen and Head Twipire
Ghoustie's

Female
Number of posts : 363
Location : Well, lets see here. I'm in the United States. Does that work? No? Hm. Stalker.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Elizibeth Mary Amilla   Elizibeth Mary Amilla EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:12 pm

I hope you know that you dont have to RP thats long Razz

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Cloud_Cover/index.php?act=idx
elizibeth

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Elizibeth Mary Amilla   Elizibeth Mary Amilla EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:52 pm

Thank you... and i know its just when i get to describing something its hard for me to stop...
Back to top Go down
Ghoustie's
Queen and Head Twipire
Ghoustie's

Female
Number of posts : 363
Location : Well, lets see here. I'm in the United States. Does that work? No? Hm. Stalker.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Elizibeth Mary Amilla   Elizibeth Mary Amilla EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:58 pm

XD lolz. I couldent find the Role Play Sample till I REALLY looked Razz
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Cloud_Cover/index.php?act=idx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizibeth Mary Amilla   Elizibeth Mary Amilla Empty

Back to top Go down

Elizibeth Mary Amilla
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Count Dracula's School :: CD's School :: Role Play-
Jump to: